The Umbra Institute is a renowned institution located in the heart of the historic city of Perugia, halfway between Rome and Florence. Perugia's hilltop location serves as the ideal backdrop for your study - rich in art, architecture, and historical significance, it is internationally recognized as a city of learning.
There are a variety of curricular options to choose from, from direct enrollment, a focus on field research, an honors track or a general studies option. You may take courses in either English or Italian, depending on your level of proficiency.
Arcadia opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Enjoy academic success – earn credit abroad
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, and so much more!
- Get to know yourself – gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support – 9 centers in 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your resume – employers AND graduate schools.
Please check our website for dates and the latest program information.