Tel Aviv, Israel
The Tel Aviv Engineering Program, hosted by Tel Aviv University, one of Israel's leading universities,
offers students the opportunity to pursue engineering in a dynamic
international setting while making normal progress toward their
degrees. Set in Israel's largest city, the program carries no prior
language requirement but allows students to engage with the Hebrew
language and Israeli culture in order to gain a true sense of
engineering as a global profession.
For a real international experience, you can't do much better than Tel
Aviv, which is a global hub for business and tourism. While the city
gets an A+ for its cosmopolitan flair, the history of this part of the
Mediterranean is inescapable, making a term in Tel Aviv a superb
Start with the numbers:
* 75+ programs
* 30+ cities around the world
* 20+ countries
* The first to establish programs on six continents
* More than 4,000 active internship sources worldwide
* Last year we accepted 2,100 students from 150+ colleges
* Since 1984, 16,000 students have participated in our programs
Add in the internships:
It's what we're known for and what we do better than pretty much any other program: we give students a way to intern AND study while living in a foreign city.
* Internships are guaranteed
* Internships are personalized
* Internships are available in arts, business, communications, journalism, advertising, marketing, pre-law, international relations, NGOs, political science, psychology, social policy, and more.
Learn why interning abroad is such a unique opportunity and why BU is the leader in internship opportunities.
Finally, consider all these benefits:
FOREIGN LANGUAGE SKILLS
Students in Boston University language programs learn foreign languages based on their skill level in countries all over the globe.
EASY CREDIT TRANSFER
Upon completion of the program, students receive an official transcript from Boston University, helping to make credit transfer easier.
Competitive program prices and financial aid make study abroad more affordable than ever.
ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Students benefit from years of professional experience of Boston University's resident faculty and staff overseas. See a full staff listing of our Boston and overseas program offices.
A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
Each of our programs provides housing, whether it's in BU-managed properties, dormitories/off-campus housing of affiliated colleges and universities, in a local family's home, or in apartments or residential hotels. All housing options are screened by Boston University International Programs.
Why Tel Aviv?
- Study of engineering in an advanced international environment
- Coursework taught in English by Tel Aviv University faculty
- Full range of social programs and excursions included
- Housing in students residence halls
888 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02215