Study Abroad in ARGENTINA with IFSA
Argentine Universities Program
About the Program
From the heart of wine country at the foothills of the Andes, Mendoza is the perfect mixture between a broad academic offer, particularly strong in fine arts, and breathtaking landscapes. Focus on developmental theories of gender, childhood, or human rights. You'll fall in love with its endless outdoor activities and abundant cultural life.
Mendoza is a beautiful green city located in Western Argentina. The city offers a lively atmosphere with a bustling downtown and tranquil, well kept neighborhoods.
- Live and learn in a beautiful, small-city environment at the base of the Andes mountains
- UNC has one of the most widely recognized fine and applied arts programs in South America and UC has a very strong reputation in the social sciences
- Qualified students have many opportunities to participate in music and dance activities
- Engage with other students through numerous student clubs, intramural sports and outdoor activities
- Add to your resume and give back to the community through volunteer opportunities
- All courses taught in Spanish by Argentine professors
- Academic tutors are available on an individual basis
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278