Study Abroad in ENGLAND
University College London
About the Program
If you believe in taking an informed and innovative approach to problem solving, you'll find your home at UCL. You can tackle global issues from multiple perspectives in your classes, whether that's by creating art, studying citizenship, or preparing for a career in global health.
London is one of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the world, with an atmosphere of excitement and sophistication. The city has many remarkable cultural, historic, artistic, and intellectual offerings and has a diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken.
- The oldest and largest institution within the University of London (UL) federation, UCL is a member of Britain's Russell Group of universities, similar to the Ivy League
- Live and learn in the heart of London, where you will receive a truly urban experience
- Enjoy a vibrant arts scene, including a full-length opera each year by UCL's well known Operatic Society, and an active students' union with a modern theatre, snack bars, music rooms, film studio, squash courts and fitness center
- The Slade School of Art, a department of UCL, offers art students a highly competitive Independent Studio Program
- A new global citizenship program draws on UCL's research-based teaching in multiple subjects to enable students to understand citizenship as a significant intellectual concern of our time
- A new program based at UCL's International Health and Medical Education Center is aimed at future health professionals and other students interested in international health issues
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278