Study Abroad in ENGLAND
SOAS, University of London
About the Program
Spend a semester or year in London, home to one of the most ethnically diverse populations in the world. SOAS specializes in the study of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, and your semester abroad will be academically challenging as well as culturally enriching.
London is one of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the world, with an atmosphere of excitement and sophistication. The city has many remarkable cultural, historic, artistic, and intellectual offerings and has a diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken.
- SOAS is the only higher education institution in the U.K. specializing in the study of Asia, Africa, and the Near and Middle East
- Study at one of the world's leading institutions of its kind, where more than 50 percent of the student body is international
- SOAS is part of the University of London (UL) system, so students can use the University of London Union's excellent facilities
- Live and learn in a great location in the heart of London near the British Museum, Oxford Street, Covent Garden and the West End
- Enjoy the benefits of a specialized school with more than 500 uniformly excellent courses and more than 30 different languages offered
- Choose to focus on a particular region, country or a specific discipline
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278