Study Abroad at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia with TEAN
- Study at a university ranked in the top one percent of world universities – 73rd in the world – according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2015–2016)
- Enjoy the Melbourne lifestyle. Voted the world's most liveable city four times running, Melbourne will captivate you with its charming café culture and cool nightlife
- Experience living on campus in dorm housing with local and international students
- Participate in our Cultural Events Program – designed to introduce you to the local Melbourne scene
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef and tropical far north Australia during your comprehensive five-day Orientation Program, with a week of adventure and learning
- Experience an alternative Spring Break with our optional Thailand or New Zealand excursion
- Appreciate access to TEAN's Melbourne-based Resident Director and other in-country staff for continued support throughout the semester
- Take three courses instead of four to receive discounted tuition. (Three courses is equivalent to 9 – 12 U.S. credits depending on your home university's credit transfer policy.)
Melbourne is great for those who want:
- to be in the center of a creative, cool, multicultural and highly liveable city with a European feel
- thriving foodie, music and art scenes
- tons of sporting events - Melbourne is Australia's sporting capital!
The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) – established in 1995 – are study abroad and intern specialists in the Asia Pacific region with semester and summer programs available in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, China and Japan.
Visit the TEAN Website to learn more or Apply Now with TEAN