Study Abroad in AUSTRALIA with IFSA
About the Program
Monash in known for its engaged, fun and friendly student body. For students who get a lot out of being a part of on-campus clubs and events it is a great choice. No matter what your passion, there will be a club at Monash which will embrace you and help you pursue it. Fantastic free events, food, trips and parties are run by students for students. With such enthusiastic students, great industry connections, and very approachable professors, Monash is a great choice for nurturing your future.
Located in the state of Victoria on the southeast edge of Australia, Melbourne is a great combination of ultramodern development and 19th century architecture. Sun and Swim at great beaches just outside the city or walk the trails of Mornington Peninsula National Park for beautiful seascape views!
- This program offers some of the best course matching opportunities for pharmacy students during the spring semester
- Located just outside of Melbourne, ranked the most liveable city in the world for the past 7 years, so students can have a campus experience but still be nearby to the vibrant culture of Melbourne City Centre
- Attend one of Australia's largest and most academically prestigious universities, ranked among the top 100 universities in the world
- As a member of the prestigious Group of Eight, Australia's leading research universities
- Many students recommend the course Contemporary Australia, an introduction to the major cultural and environmental issues shaping Australia today
- More than 6,000 courses in 10 faculties at two campuses:
- Clayton Campus, 15 miles from downtown Melbourne, offers a rich array of sporting, cultural and educational
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278