Study Abroad in ENGLAND
Queen Mary, University of London
About the Program
Studying at Queen Mary opens the door for you to explore a corner of London's complex history, its bustling present, and its bright future. Whether you're studying English or Economics, the high caliber of academics will ensure an enriching learning experience.
London is one of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the world, with an atmosphere of excitement and sophistication. The city has many remarkable cultural, historic, artistic, and intellectual offerings and has a diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken.
- Attend a leading teaching and research institution, a member of Britain's Russell Group of universities, similar to the Ivy League
- One of very few city-based campus universities in the U.K., Queen Mary is a self-contained campus
- Participate in IFSA's exclusive Exploring Community & Culture program, which will assist your immersion in the London culture
- Located in the East End, a funky, diverse, up-and-coming area of London, which hosted the 2012 Olympic Games—the main stadium and many other venues are less than a mile away from the campus
- A strong sense of community combined with a diverse student population offers opportunities to interact with British students and others from around the world
- Queen Mary is part of the University of London, so students can use the University of London Union's excellent facilities
- Enjoy easy access to central London, with the nearest Tube (subway) station just five minutes away
- Students can take courses in all different departments—you are not limited to one or two faculties.
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278