Study Abroad in ENGLAND
Kings College London
About the Program
When you study abroad at King's College London, you'll have numerous opportunities to connect - with your peers, your professors, and your ideas. Immerse yourself in your chosen discipline and make connections across different cultures, subjects, and geographies.
London is one of the most cosmopolitan, hip cities in the world, with an atmosphere of excitement and sophistication. The city has many remarkable cultural, historic, artistic, and intellectual offerings and has a diverse population with more than 300 languages spoken.
- Engage in the community as part of IFSA's exclusive Exploring Community & Culture course
- One of the oldest, largest and most prestigious colleges of the University of London (UL), located in the heart of the city, overlooking the Thames
- King's is a member of Britain's Russell Group of universities, similar to the Ivy League, and offers a wide range of liberal arts, sciences, and engineering courses
- Shakespeare's London module combines a course in Shakespeare with a hands-on, three-week class at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre — this popular module fills quickly!
- A competitive premed program designed to introduce students to the general practice of medicine and is suitable for all students pursuing further education in the healthcare field
- Access to the University of London's excellent teaching and research facilities, an active student union, more than 200 sports and student societies, and the neighborhoods of the West End, Covent Garden and Soho
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
6201 Corporate Drive, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278