The Global Business English Program will be held in person for the summer of 2023.
In partnership with the Raymond A. Mason School of Business, William & Mary offers a special 4-week intensive preparatory program for incoming graduate business students. The program combines advanced English language training; academic skills; presentation and teamwork strategies; and guest lectures to prepare students to succeed in their graduate programs at the Raymond A. Mason School of Business.
Advantages of the W&M Global Business English Program:
The curriculum could include:
- Prepares you for success in a graduate business program, such as the MBA, MAcc, or MSBA program at William & Mary
- Faculty/Staff includes Raymond A. Mason School Business Executive Partners and professional English instructors trained in Business English.
- Small class size: Average of 12 students per class
- Individual attention to students from faculty and staff
- Career coaching: Get a personalized head start on career management and networking skills
- Business Context: Lectures, case studies, and current issues in business
- Advanced Writing: Advanced English academic and business writing
- Advanced Communication: Public speaking and professional presentation, pronunciation and intonation, or Colloquial/conversational English
- U.S. Culture: Social and business etiquette
- Workshops: Academic skills and strategies, team strategies, career management
: July 3 - August 1, 2023
: Raymond School of Business
: June 1, 2023
Summer 2023 Schedule:
1. Click the "Apply/Register" button on this page
2. Log in
3. Enter "Williamsburg" as the program location
4. Enter the program dates (July 3 - August 1) on the "Itinerary" line
5. Complete the signature documents and questionnaires on the "Program Application Page"