Unequivocally considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Paris is the capital of France, art, and fashion. Situated in northern France along the Seine River, the City of Light is the center of the Île-de-France region, locally known as the région Parisienne ("Paris Region"). From its world-renowned landmarks like the Louvre Museum to the Eiffel Tower, Paris has plenty to offer you in this summer program.
Spend one six-week block (or up to two blocks) of your summer taking fascinating courses on French literature, painting, architecture, history, wine, fashion, and more at CIEE Paris. All classes are delivered in English and complemented with co-curricular activities designed to increase learning through experience and intercultural understanding.
Build Your Summer Adventure
Select one or two six-week blocks at any CIEE Open Campus Block location. Stay in Paris for both blocks or go mobile and spend your second block in Berlin, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Copenhagen, Dublin, Kyoto, London, Madrid, Monteverde, Rome, Santiago, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, or Yucatan.
in a magical city that deserves its reputation. Visit and explore contemporary, diverse, and trendy Paris.
EXPLORE THE CITY OF LIGHTS
of French culture and explore topics addressing Europe and the world as a whole.
FOLLOW THE SEINE’S WATERWAYS
quays, and bridges and have them transport you to breathtaking sights, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Château de Versailles.
- Participate in excursions to fascinating French locations - previous destinations have included Amboise, Reims, Rouen, Giverny, Chantilly, and Vaux-le-Vicomte, to name a few
Other Cultural Activities and Stud Tours
- Learn the nuances of the City of Lights through a guided walk of Paris.
- Explore the hidden corners of Parisian culture, art, and society through weekly extracurricular activities.
- See the Mona Lisa with your own eyes at the Louvre Museum.
- Visit the theaters, cafés, and luxury shops of the Champs-Élysées.
- Treat yourself to fresh baguettes and croissants at every boulangerie, and take a stroll in the gorgeous squares and parks that line the city.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Approximate Decision Date (Subject To Change)||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2024||04/01/2024 **||Rolling Admission||05/13/2024||08/03/2024|
** Students will be notified of their status for this program and be able to complete post-decision materials following the term's application deadline.