Spend a summer in the sparkling city of Salamanca, Spain with AIFS! Study a variety of academic program options at the University of Salamanca. Known as the “Golden City” due to the golden glow its sandstone buildings give in the sun, the entire city of Salamanca is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The ambience during the summer is especially lively, with a large international student population enjoying the open-air events organized by the university.
- Up to 7 credits depending on course and program selection
- Courses offered in art, business Spanish, conversation and composition, history, literature, Spanish culture, Spanish history, Spanish language, translation
- Homestay students receive 3 meals a day
- The beach in Portugal (day trip) Session 1 and 2 and Mogarraz, La Alberca and Riomalo natural pools (day trip) Session 2
CULTURAL & SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- such as walking tours, museum visits, open air concerts, cooking courses, salsa and flamenco class, guided tours
ON-SITE RESIDENT DIRECTOR
- to help with any questions or advice you may need throughout the program
HEALTH & SAFETY
- 24/7 emergency support and comprehensive insurance
- Access to the renowned Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment and alumni network
Visit the website
At AIFS, we support all participants in their journey abroad, inclusive of their gender, race, religion, age, physical ability, and sexual orientation. Everyone has a complex identity, and the different aspects of your identity are important when deciding on a program and location. We invite you to review our Social Identity Pages to assist you when selecting a program that best fits your interests and needs. We encourage you to revisit these resources throughout your study abroad journey. We want to remind you to visit your university's study abroad website and office, as they might have more information and resources related to social identities and studying abroad.
For information specific to this city, visit the website and click the Social Identity Tab on the program page.